Sunday, June 12, 2011

change the voices in your head, make them like you instead!


HELLO!!

It has been an extremely busy weekend which is why I have not blogged in the past 2 days!! I am still goin strong on the Whole 30. After today I will have completed my first 7 days!! I hear it only gets easier from here on out and I believe it!! I have learned what I can and can't eat and it is not hard to say no to things like birthday cake! :) This weekend I made cake balls and my sisters birthday cake which I was kind of stressing out about because it was a little extreme!! It ended up turning out perfectly though so I was very happy. Anyways, I didn't have a problem making the cake or cake balls, usually I am "taste testing" everything throughout the entire baking process, but this time I didn't because I couldn't! Instead, any time I had some cake batter, chocolate, icing or whatever it was on my hands I went straight to the sink and rinsed it off. Katie, my sister, was the taste tester during all of this, Lord knows she could use some extra calories ;) haha love you seester!! I am starting to feel refreshed during the days now.. I am seriously not near as tired as I usually am and yesterday and today I really didn't sleep in like I usually do on the weekends!! Those of you that know me know that I LOVE my sleep and I have no problem sleeping in until noon.. This week of work will be the true test though. It's just crazy to me how much what you put in your body affects your energy levels and your mood! There have been many eye opening experiences so far!! I can't believe I have made it to day 7! I will be back to blogging like normal, I promise!! I hope everyone has a fabulous week! I know I will! :) I feel like there is a lot more to update yall on, but I need to get ready for work tomorrow and bed! So until tomorrow, I will leave you with a picture of Emily's birthday cake, that I didn't get to eat... me, my mom and dad ate pineapple instead :)

xoxo Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment