Sunday, June 5, 2011

The Whole 30

Ok, I know I haven't blogged in forever, but I am back at it!! For 30 days at least. :) I am starting The Whole 30 tomorrow (6/6) and this blog is going to keep me accountable for all of my meals! Tonight I prepared some snacks for the week including a cucumber-tomato salad! Tomorrow morning I am going to weigh myself (ew) so I will have a starting point and I will be able to see what progress I made AFTER the 30 days. I cannot weigh myself again until after it's over! I am pretty excited about this! I am not sure I will feel the same way in the next couple of days, but hopefully it will be worth it! I am also excited about being back into the blogging world! :) Thanks Bradi & Lance for introducing this to me and helping me get started! I hope I have the same results that the both of you have! My parents are going to be doing this with me so we can all help keep each other on track and hopefully start a new and healthier lifestyle! Throughout this process I will be working out (hopefully everyday) I joined Lifetime again and I am SO happy to be back. I love that place! Ok, now I have to go to sleep so I am not completely worthless at work tomorrow!!

xoxo Lauren

2 comments:

  1. You're going to do awesome!!! So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what is the whole 30 lauren?? is there like a system or something??

    ReplyDelete