Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Exhausted

I am SO tired today... I am not really sure what it is from, I am assuming because my body is getting used to this change. I still feel great, I am just super super tired!

Today I ate:

Breakfast- fruit w/ almonds & pecans
Lunch- hamburger patty and an avocado
Dinner- hamburger patty with cut up cucumbers & tomatoes!

I am starting to feel the effects of no carbs.. I keep saying that I need substance. I miss rice, potatoes, CARBS. After I finished working out tonight I felt very light headed, like I was going to faint.. kind of scary. I am ready to get used to these smaller meals. My stomach is not used to not having something in it all the time... pretty ridiculous.. It's not that I am hungry all the time, but my problem used to be that I would eat when I was bored and now that I am not snacking all the time I realize that I don't need to be eating all the time! Changes are definitely happening and I am absolutely loving it!! 3 down and 27 to go!! Shout out to Lance & Bradi who have their 30th day tomorrow, I can't wait to hear the results! SO proud of both of you!!

On a side note- I really appreciate all the encouragement I am getting from my friends and family. I don't think I would be able to do this alone! I love you all! :)

xoxo Lauren

1 comment:

  1. You are the bomb. And now I wanna start up my blog again with all the crafts that are keeping me busy and helping me not eat! For some reason I love when my stomach is growling and I DON't eat...hahah Anywho love love love you and you can do it!!! You won't ever want a diet coke again in 27 days I just know it!

    ReplyDelete