Sunday, June 19, 2011

I suck at blogging.

My life is too busy right now and I am so terrible at keeping up with my blog! I guess this has become a weekly update since the last time I blogged was last Sunday.. It seems that every time I sit down to write one I get distracted... I am in the middle of an online class that ends this week (thank the Lord!) I am tutoring two of my favorite little divas, Mallory & Paloma, in their Algebra class and I try to workout everyday after working all day long. It seems like if I am not tutoring in the evenings I am making cake balls, it's seriously always something. By the end of the day I am exhausted, thus the reason my blog has been put on a the back burner!

The good news is The Whole 30 has not been put on the back burner, I am still truckin along.. Today we finished day 14!! This week was much easier than last week and I am not having any trouble saying no to things I cannot eat/drink! Luckily, I don't eat my cake balls after making them (not because they taste bad) because after spending 3+ hours making them the last thing I want to see/think about is a cake ball! SO many people have asked me how I don't eat them.. I LOVE making them for people and I am very thankful that I don't want to eat them :) Which by the way, I have been making them recently for baby showers, parties, ect. in order to make some extra money and if you are interested in having cake balls at your next party, let me know and I will be happy to make them for you :)

Ok, back to The Whole 30.. I want to talk about some of my favorite meals so far... The first week, I loved the dry steak rub, it was delicious! We had it again this week with some asparagus, which has become one of my favorite vegetables. I still LOVE apples and sunbutter it is seriously so delicious! We had "spaghetti" this week, with hamburger meat, whole 30 approved sauce and we served it over squash and zucchini which served as our noodles :) YUMMY! I loved it! I want to make some sort of taco salad this week obviously with no cheese, sour cream, tacos but with lots of veggies and meat and salsa! Sounds delicious!

I feel like I say this every week, but I am so thankful to all of my friends and family who are supporting me through this! I can't tell you how much it means to me/how much yall have helped me! Just with little things, for example, offering me fruit at your house when you have a fresh batch of rice crispies made or last night I was over at Becca's and she made cookies and walked up to everyone in the house and offered them a cookie, but skipped me. That makes saying no so much easier.. Seriously, thank you everyone!!

I am off to bed now, I have a full week of work, school and working out ahead of me! I will try my hardest to blog more than once a week, but I am not making any promises!! :) LOVE YOU ALL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment