Thursday, June 9, 2011

cruisin' through day 4

Hi Friends!!

Today was a good day! I got a new source of motivation... although it is very long term my family brought up the idea of going on a Cruise during December. If that's not motivation to keep on eating healthy than I don't know what it is! Today was better than yesterday and I am really starting to enjoy this!

Today I ate---

Breakfast: fruit mixture of blackberries, blueberries, strawberries & raspberries!
Lunch: Chicken breast and steamed cauliflower and broccoli
Dinner: Hamburger patty, sweet potato fries & grilled zucchini & squash.

Everyone at work knows that I am doing the Whole 30 and now they too are encouraging me versus tempting me with yummy food! I have had people show me apps for my ipod that helps me keep track of what I am eating and count my calories and people are even sharing recipes with me, according to what I can eat! It's great having a support team all around!!

Tonight I made dinner for my dad and I... When I say I made dinner I mean, I even started the pit, which means I put the coals in the Old Smokey and started the fire and then went inside and made the hamburger patties and cut up the vegetables! Dad was so proud and it was delicious! I am proud of myself!














The sweet potato fries got a little burnt but they were SO good! The great thing about this meal is that it really filled me up AND it was still healthy AND SO delicious!! I didn't workout today (shame on me) but I figured it will be my one day off! I started tutoring Mallory & Paloma tonight and I wanted to get in bed early! So, that's where I am off to now! Goodnight!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're doing awesome!! I'm so proud of you!!

    ReplyDelete