Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I ATE MY FIRST LARABAR & DIDN'T THROW UP!!


Day two is complete and it went well!

Today I ate:

Breakfast: a bowl of fruit with almonds & pecans
Lunch: leftover steak from dinner last night w/ apples & sunbutter
Snack: Apple Pie Larabar
Dinner: Grilled Chicken, squash and zucchini (DELICIOUS!!!)

Some improvements from yesterday:
- today I drank unsweetened tea w/ lemon in it and it made all the difference! I loved it!
- I ate a LARABAR!! the entire thing and I didn't gag or anything!! That's quite an accomplishment because let me just tell you the ingredients in my apple pie larabar... dates, unsweetened apples, cinnamon, raisins, walnuts and almonds. That probably doesn't sound that terrible to you, but dates are on the same level as raisins in my book. GROSS. And they were BOTH in there. I don't like the consistency or the taste.. It had been sitting in Dylan's truck all day while we were at work and I ate it on my way home so it was kind of warm and it was good!

Here's a picture of my DELICIOUS breakfast!!

So, overall today was a great day! I was EXHAUSTED on my way to the gym, but when I got there I got so motivated and I had a great workout! I have learned that working out has actually helped curve my appetite some too because I don't want to ruin what I did at the gym! I wasn't tempted to cheat by anything today and even if there was another cake I think I would have been just fine. This has become more of a competition with myself and I don't want to lose(cheat). So far so good on day 2! 28 more to go! I am lovin this!

xoxo Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment